Are you looking for a way to save an entire web page as a PDF file? You can do this using Google Chrome. Let me show you how.
Save Page as PDF Using Google Chrome
- Open the webpage you want to save as a PDF file.
- Press CTRL + P or choose Print from the settings menu.
- In the Destination drop-down, select Save as PDF.
- Click Save.
- Select the folder where you want to save the file.
- Click Save to save the file on your computer.
You can use the same set of steps on Microsoft Edge as well to save websites as PDFs on your computer.
I hope you found this tutorial useful. Ask your questions in the comments form below.